Agrohub participated in Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week
Agrohub participated in Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week in Singapore, November 20-22, 2019.
The three-day summit brings together agribusinesses, indoor growers, food brands and ingredient developers with equipment manufacturers, entrepreneurs and investors to share innovation and experiences from around the globe. The event aims to exchange ideas, experiences, explore the latest technology innovations, and forge new strategic partnerships.
Main topics of the Summit:
– Precision agriculture, applying remote sensing and AI solutions
– Plant Science: optimizing crops for nutrition and climate resilience
Empowering farmers through digital platforms and data analysis
– Fasting and healthy aging with the usage of enriched products
– Diabetes prevention through sugar replacement, processing, and reduction technologies
– Protein innovations for Asia: plant-based proteins and cell-based proteins
– Urban farming for resource efficiency and food safety
– Sustainable aquaculture as the innovation in nutrition and feed
– Development of agri-food technologies in Asia through tech innovations and investments.